Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's right around the corner!

I LOVE Christmas and as much as everyone around me hates that all things are becoming Christmas so soon, I'm enjoying every minute of the hype! I listened to Christmas music all the way home from work today, hehe. I'm in the process of figuring out where to put our Christmas tree this year. Our living room is too small or either we have too much furniture in it or maybe a little of both. I told Matt that he has to take the decorations down from the attic tomorrow so I can set up everything before we go out of town for the Thanksgiving holidays....he just rolls his eyes. I know he secretly loves it too! His mom always tells me how he was always that guy who shook his gifts to try and figure what they were (he even does it nowadays). That rascal! With that said, I may even try and convince him to put up the lights this week too! Why not??? A few of our neighbors have had theirs up for a couple of weeks now! I'll get back to you on project Griswald soon! (you know....the Christmas vacation Griswald's??)

3 comments:

Jamie C said...

That is great! I'm debating for this weekend of wedding planning OR Christmas decorating. I want to have it all done before Thanksgiving too, so I guess it will be this weekend for me as well.

EXCITING! Christmas time is so great!

Johanna said...

Ha! I'm the same way. Will y'all keep the lite-up Santa in the front yard again?

Anonymous said...

No Santa...he retired...