Monday, April 12, 2010

Feels like home...

I had another fabulous trip to Austin this past weekend. I can't help feeling like whenever I'm there, it just fits. I know the odds of Matt and I ever ending up there are slim but nevertheless, I LOVE IT! Hillary and I visited our cousin Rick and his roomate and friend Ian and Mike. If Matt would've been there, I would say that this is the funnest group of guys ever. I laugh so hard every time I'm there that my jaw hurt for days. When Hill and I got to Austin Friday we played Rockband and caught up. Saturday we grilled, played washers, and played dominoes during the day. Brent Green and Paige (a girl I just met) joined us and added to the festivities. That night we had a few cocktails (where else but Trudy's) and hit West 6th to do a little bar hopping. We partyed a little too hard but it's always worth it with this group. I'm trying to get in as much time with friends as possible right now because I know when our family starts growing, it will become harder and harder to get together with my cherished friends. Especially when most of my friends live 2+ hours away :( !

Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WEST SIXTH!