Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ly's 1st Halloween! (a tad out of order)

So I went a tad overboard with pictures.  She wasn't the happiest Honey Bee around because it was past her bed time, but she was a good sport and even smiled a few times!




This little bee loves to fly!



Mom, this is getting ridiculous.



Okay, I'll smile one more time...


Lyla's friend, Jamison, came over to trick or treat.  Isn't he just the most adorable lion?1?!  The cute clown holding him is his Lala (don't quote me but I think that's what he calls his grandma).


At this point, they would NOT cooperate.


Okay, so they sat still once Jamison got a light stick (or whatever it's called), but still no smiles.


Staring Jamison down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those! These are going to be her Senior baby pictures. So cute and funny!