Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lyla's First Christmas- Take 1

With so many Christmas gatherings to attend in such a short period of time, we chose to do our own little family Christmas on the 23rd.  I know-quite early. Nonetheless, it was special to have just the three of us enjoy this special time.  Lyla was NOT into unwrapping gifts.  She liked the ribbons and bows and of course one particular ornament on the tree that was nearby.  I didn't take many pictures of our Christmas at home but oh, just you wait until you read the posts that follow this one.

I love Christmas!

 Um, what is it Dad?

Must....get....this...ornament (which she did and then broke)

I love this hand-painted, old-fashioned ornament from Waterford.  It was our "special" gift to Lyla.

It's just what I wanted! Yum!

Look what Matty got from St. Nick!  A dentist's dream!

No comments: