Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Free Time

Though it's scarce, free time is a blessing.  I try not to glue myself to a TV during this time but I'm not going to lie and say that doesn't happen.  When I'm feeling a bit more energetic, photography and editing is something I enjoy dabbling in.  Now, I'm not saying I'm good at it by any means--it's just therapeutic for me.  Plus, nowadays I have a cute little subject. 

Since it was so nice out a few weekends ago, I snapped a few pictures of Lyla outside before we made a trip to Austin.  All I can say is, thank God for Picassa.  These pictures were pretty awful (not the subjects but the lighting).  I just updated Picassa on my computer and they have so many cool tools to utilize.  After tampering with them a while, some of them were worth saving.  Photoshop who? 

I wanted to try out the new tricks so the picture styles are kind of random.  Don't judge.











Here is the newest little member of the Rackel Family.  Chase is such a doll!

Looks so much like Caleb....

Expecting one of her own...

Chase's Mommy...

Man to Man talk with Mr. Jiggles...

Sneaking a snack to Buster.  Classic.

Avery and her "fraayand" Caleb...

Caleb showing Lyla and Livvy how it's done...

No comments: