Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kelby Lynn!

So after my long road trip to Houston, Matt and I ventured over to Giddings to celebrate our niece's 2nd birthday that I had previously blogged about. Kelby was definitely aware that this party was for her. I've never quite seen her so wound up. She and her cousin Natalie were HILARIOUS to watch. And oh boy, let me tell ya. She had cake on the mind. She likes cake as she would say. Check out the cutie patootie and all of the celebration. We love you, Kelby!

Too cute in her red cowboy hat and the red boots Uncle Chris and Aunt Em got her!


Kelby riding the Radio Flyer horse she got and sporting the boots we got her!







Just like Uncle Matt when it comes to candy (skittles especially)!




Grandma Cowen loves, loves, loves her granddaughter!





Birthday girl!




Reaching for the pretty cake Grandma Cowen made her...




No comments: