Monday, November 10, 2008

Matt's Creation

Ok, let's be honest, this blog is pretty much me talking. It's titled "Just the 2 of Us" so to make that true I figured I'd better do his part. While we were in Houston, Matt stayed behind to go hunting on his Grandfather's property. His mission this past weekend was to build a tree stand. So, he did. In like and hour. I'm scared to climb up it and I'm scared for him to climb up it. You never know about Aggie engineering (yes, this can be biased because I'm writing it). Although, he did and is still here in one piece. He said it worked out and he saw a couple of bucks up close. Job well done. I'm sure he'll be happy to post some pics of his masterpiece.

2 comments:

Jamie C said...

Well done Matt!

Great blog, Dawn! I read it all the time!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks and likewise girl!