Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jo!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Johanna! She is one of my oldest, dearest friends who I met before any of my other friends. As we will both tell you, we met when we were in the Daisy Girl Scout troop. Since then we've remained close friends. We've shared too many memorable events to even begin sharing (a trip to New Orleans just to mention one, which is now her permanent residence). Johanna is definitely one of the sweetest, craziest, most interesting people I know. Happy birthday girl- I love you!
Jo havin a good time at our wedding.

Johanna boogying the night away.

Girls that mean the world to me (wish my sisters were in this one).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Awww...Thanks Hun!
Those pics are scary, 'cept the one with you of course. Do I really dance like that? HA! Love it!

The 9th is right around the corner, so you better get ready yourself! ;)