Friday, January 23, 2009

I love Fridays and Flinstone vitamins!

One more week down in this New Year. It's flown by just like time does as you get older. On the positive side it's closer to summer break but it's also closer to my 27th birthday :(. To be honest though, I feel like I've been in my 20's forever I guess due to the fact that so many life changing things have happened during this era. I graduated from UT, moved to Houston, moved to College Station, got new jobs, and GOT MARRIED! Anyways, life goes on, I'll get older and eventually say good bye to my 20's.

On a totally different subject, I've been feeling really sluggish lately during the day regardless if I go to bed early or late. My mom told me to take vitamins which I'm very skeptical of because they make me nauseous. But, I had to do something so I went to Target and bought my childhood favorite vitamin--Flinstones! Problem is, I could eat these things like candy--I think back to when I was younger and I thought the exact same thing then...hmmm. Anyways, maybe it's all in my head but I feel better already. Kudos to Flinstones!

Coming soon--photos from our trip to the Riverwalk and a stop at Whataburger!

No comments: