Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Maybe I should throw in the towel...

I have been such a die hard fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. I always get caught up in the idea that 2 people could actually fall in love in 2 months and live happily ever after. Problem is, the Bachelor/Bachelorette NEVER choose who I would choose for them! It's just saddening watching my contestants go home with their hearts broken. For instance, I liked Reid the entire season and was so sure she'd say yes when he came back and proposed. I actually knew he was going to come back before they even advertised it (it was like a 6th sense). But to my dismay, she picked Ed--no offense, he's okay also...I guess. Anyways, I watched the aftershow last night and Reid seemed so genuinely broken hearted, but still managed to be humourous (big plus). He must be the next Bachelor or ABC will lose a fan.


6 comments:

Mom said...

The last three left standing seemed to be real sweethearts however I'm with you when it comes to Reid. You could tell how genuine he was about his feelings.

Mom said...

Oh, do you hear on the after the rose show that you can vote for who will be the next bachelor? Don't just sit there---get online to vote for Reid.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I liked him but I still wish he would have just been able to say I love you from the very beginning. Who knows maybe her and Ed will last:)

Dawn said...

Mom, I will definitely get on that!

Brittany...So true...I'm sure that would've changed things but I do wish the two the best!! :)

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

i can honestly say i havent watched this show . . . either one...everyone tells me i should :D

Dawn and Matt said...

Well, it's addicting-- major drawback. I hate wasting time watching tv but I feel like I'm missing out if I don't watch.