Monday, August 3, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE- Wedding Party and Ceremony

I was going for somewhat of a vintage them for our wedding. As I said before in my last post, our reception was located at an old Southern plantation style house. We had vendella roses (which have an ivory hue) as our centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets and I had calla lillies (just because I LOVE THEM) for my bouquet. I loved how they all turned out!





We got married in the church I grew up going to in Shiner, Texas. It is one of the oldest churches in Texas (over 100 years). It has also been featured in Texas Monthly....definitely something to see!









This was taken at our reception site at Belle Oaks...it's a goofy one. We each had 5 attendants...4 being our sisters and brothers. We were so blessed for our best friends to be part of our special day!


At the church...

















































5 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! Your wedding was beautiful also! I LOVE your bridesmaids dresses...I love the color and style! Beautiful church!

Kelly said...

Beautiful wedding, Dawn! I love looking at wedding pictures!! I found your blog through Becky as well. Glad to see you are doing great. Take care.

Dawn and Matt said...

Thank you both for the comments!
Kelly, I do love looking at wedding pictures as well! That's what made it so hard to plan one because I like so many different things!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I like the green color. Very spring and pretty!

Unknown said...

I love the color and the style of the dresses. Very nice.
And your flowers are so beautiful.
Everyone looks gorgeous!