Monday, January 31, 2011

What's In a Name?

Well, the day Matt and I discovered we were having a girl we went straight to work trying to pick a name for her. I never knew our opinions in names were so drastically different! We went through three ENTIRE books and only came up with about 5 names that were even considerable among both of us. We knew her middle name would be Rose after my mom so the name also had to sound good paired with that. Among the 5 names neither of us would budge on our favorites so we got input from our family. There was one name that was in all of our top threes that sounded beautiful with Rose and that was the one we chose. If all goes as planned, Ms. Lyla Rose will join us in the world on May 17th! I hope she loves her name as much as we do :) ....

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations! I read your sister's blog all the time, but did not realize you were pregnant too!