Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas in March!

Yes, it took me until March to get the last but certainly not least, Christmas celebration blogged. I promised that I edited all of these photos but when I uploaded, they uploaded in the original version and I was not about to go back and upload all over again so my apologies.

Back to the Raab Christmas, aka, my Parent's house--it was a blast like always. Avery really had a great time unwrapping each gift and playing with each of them before she went to the next one. My Mom and Dad always cook so much when we're home--and they CAN COOK! It's like an eating marathon where each course gets better and better.

My lovely parents:


All of us kids:











Avery doing what she does best:










2 comments:

Pam O said...

Great pictures, Dawn!

Dawn and Matt said...

Thanks, Aunt Pam! :)