Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birthday Buddy!


Happy birthday, Livvy Lou!  I'm so glad we share the same birth date.  I'll always feel that special bond with you.
We celebrated Liv's birthday last weekend  at The Austin Children's Museum.  What a fun place!  Mandy's decoration choices were super cute as was the birthday girl herself!  Good times....


The girls catching up



What?!?! I'm one???

Nom Nom Nom

Nana, Livvy, Papa

Aunt Hill & Ly

Ooooo, fire!

Wardrobe Malfunction

Called in the backup

I like to party

First taste

Don't let that look on A's face fool  you--she devoured that cake!

Phooey! No cake for me. 

Thrilled beyond belief


It's good!

Are you sure, Livvy?

Sisterly love

aftermath

Keeping an eye on the cake

How dare you eat my cake, GG! (Matt shares the sentiment as well)



Lyla drove us home after the party.


No comments: